Alma Health Skilled Services is a Home Community Based Service Coordination Agency that works with the Pennsylvania Office of Long Term Living to provide service coordination to Pennsylvanians of all ages in all counties. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of service coordination available in order to keep you or your family member living independently in their own home. We work directly with you to identify, locate, and coordinate all of the possible needs and resources you may need to accomplish this goal.
Our Service Coordinators work with you in developing a Service Plan that is tailored to meet your needs. We then work with agencies in the community to ensure your Service Plan is delivered appropriately, while giving you choices along the way.
Some of the services we can help locate and coordinate for you include the following and are not all inclusive:
- Home Modifications (if waiver permits)
- DME – After insurance denial is received
- Transportation (if waiver permits)
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Skilled Nursing Assessments
- Home Risk Assessments (and helping with mitigation strategies)
- Coordination with Accessing Care Channels
- Coordinating Personal Assistance Services
- Correspondence with County Assistance Offices
- Assisting with Housing Needs
- Aid and Assist in the Intake Process for New Enrollments
- Assist with Finding and Utilizing Community Resources
We also provide home health care medical professionals, education on the resources and services to which you are entitled, assistance in locating and accessing them, and medical equipment and supplies. Our primary goal is to help our patients achieve the best possible outcomes while convalescing in the comfort of their own home.
We are approved to provide Service Coordination for all waivers! Please contact our office to see how we can help you achieve your goals for living independently. There are no fees for consultation.
Our services include:
- Wound care/Wound vacs
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- Elder care
- Case management
- In-home PT/INR testing
- In-home blood draws
- Cardiac care and management
- Cancer care from trained oncology home health nurses
- Skilled nursing visits (RN/LPN)
- Joint care/program
- Infusion therapy
- Medical social workers
- Pain management
- Private duty
- Care coordination
- Medical supply management
- PERS (Personal Emergency Response Systems)
- Service coordination
- Access resources in the community
*This is not an all-inclusive list of services.
We currently accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurances, worker’s compensation, and private pay sources.