We feel strongly that our consumers should be involved in the decisions that affect the quality of their daily living and promote their individual goals to stay independent in the setting of choice as long as feasible.
We have service coordinators throughout the state of Pennsylvania that can meet the needs of the consumers in all 67 counties. After your file is assigned to Alma Health Skilled Services, a Service Coordinator will work with the client and the family, if it is appropriate, in developing an ISP specific to the client’s diagnosis and goals.
Some of the services we can help locate and coordinate for you include the following and are not all-inclusive:
- Home Modifications- (if waiver permits)
- DME- after insurance denial is received
- Transportation-(if waiver permits)
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Skilled Nursing Assessments
- Home risk assessments (and helping with mitigation strategies)
- Coordination with accessing care channels
- Coordinating Personal Assistance Services
- Correspondence with County Assistance Offices
- Assisting with housing needs
- Aide and assist in the intake process for new enrollments
- Assist with fining and utilizing community resources
We supply service coordination services under the following waivers for all of the 67 counties:
- Act 150
- Attendant Care
- Independent Care
Call today to get more information and we can assist you with the enrollment process!